Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some cards and a little tease!

I've created a couple of cards for challenges today, and I'm posting a little snap of some of the things you'll see tomorrow.

This Halloween card will be going to a grandson who loves spiders! This lovely hairy thing will tickle him pink, and I can just IMAGINE his little boy glee when he reads the sentiment! (lol) I'm posting it for the Theme Thursday challenge (Halloween or dark and gothic) and the Fab 'n' Funky challenge, which is to use black and white with one other colour.


This card was done with Crafty Secrets stamps and some lace I dyed using rose petals from my garden. It's based on the Case Study and Sisterhood challenges, following the design of the former and the three flower embellies requirement of the latter.


Now...please DO drop by the Dream it Up blog tomorrow where we'll debut the first EVER Dreamweaver blog hop! There are eleven different designers ready to post some FABULOUS eye candy, show you some really great things to do with Dreamweaver stencils...OH...and, of course, there's BLOG CANDY! The hop will run over three days, and you'll have a chance to win Dreamweaver goodies on every designer's blog! Here's a sneak peek of what will be on my blog tomorrow...sure do hope you'll be back then.

Thanks so much for visiting today. I'm so HAPPY when you come by! I'll stop by your blog too if I see your link.

17 comments:

Terri said...

Your Halloween card will be perfect for a spider lover! Love the hairiness of the spider, and the black cats.
Hugs,
Terri

Kelly said...

great cards!

Yvonne said...

I love the Halloween card, Deborah! My grandson would love it too!

indybev said...

What a great Halloween card for a little guy! He'll love it...I did.

Lori Saul said...

These are wonderful cards!

terri d. said...

What an adorable Halloween card! I love the row of black cats across the bottom.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Both cards are wonderful but I JUST LOVE the FLORAL creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful cards, Deborah :) Thanks so much for playing the CASE Study this week!! :)

heidy said...

This is great!!!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Heidy

md said...

bravo, belle réalisation
md

Aimes said...

Oh that sentiment on your Halloween card really makes me giggle! LOL!
Lovin' your CASE study card too - those flowers are so pretty!
Thanks for joining in this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Rosie said...

Great cards

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous! I love how that floral arrangement just sparkles! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Sue Kohler said...

these are both stunning cards, love the sentiments on both!! thanks for playing along at CASE study this week!!

Lindsey said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Lenet said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for joining us at case study

Ginny said...

LOVE the sentiment on your halloween card, thanks for joining us at FnF