Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Johanna

Okay, it's official, the new Just Johanna design team was announced today, and I'm there!

I am tickled pink to be working with this talented group of stampers, and with Johanna's wonderfully whimsical stamps that have become so popular.







So here are some of my first cards in what I know will be a LONG series.


















"Cutesy" and "whimsical" have not ever been defined as my "style," so this is such a GREAT opportunity to stretch and do some different things. I'm so grateful to Johanna for inviting me.

THANKS for stopping by my blog again today. I'm always smiling when I read your comments.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great Deborah. but all of your work is.Glad to hear you are still on the team. Glad you are smiling. Keltie

Godelieve said...

Congrats Deborah!!
Fabulous cards!!

Kaz said...

WOW!! well done, very well deserved, you will do them justice.
these are fab examples already, can't wait to see what else you make.

Claudette said...

congrats Deborah.....wonderful cards, enjoyed looking over your blog

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deborah :)

Fabulous work as always :)

Hugs Heather

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations Deborah! Your cards are always so fantastic and you'll be such an asset to the justjohanna design team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work using justjohanna stamps!

Again, big praise, congratulations and hugs to you!

~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Deborah, I knew your cards would have your special touch and they do! Congratulations. Teresa

Jacqueline said...

Nice news Deborah and congratulations - hope to pick up some inspiration from you as I have a basket full! Still awaiting for my shopping spree stamps to arrive....... sigh!! Nice to see the stamps used with different intepretations.

mnhyrkas said...

I just love how you are mixing up your more classic, elegant design style in with the JJ stamps. Stay true to yourself, I'm sure that's what they loved about your work.

Penny said...

Congratulations!!! It's fun to do a very different style sometmes, and these are fabulous !

Julie Prichard said...

Congratulations!!

Eleanor said...

Congratulations! Great cards!

Lesa said...

Congrats Deborah! Always love your cards and you deserve to be on many design teams - keep inspiring.