Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Impression Obsession Challenge!

The Impression Obsession designers challenged ourselves today...BLING's the thing! I hope you
can actually SEE the bling. Sometimes it doesn't photograph so well.

Here are the cards I created for the challenge. All the stamps are listed for you to see. You can simply click on the name of the stamp, and it will take you directly to the stamp on the Impression Obsession website.

This card uses the floral flamingo stamp . I used Twinkling H2O's and Stickles to make her shine.



This one uses Ms. Lucille, as well as one of the Anytime Sentiments stamps.




This one uses the fabulous Cupcakes set. It's clear polymer, and stamps like a dream!


This one uses another clear polymer set, the Damask Floral. It's so versatile!




This one uses the Cupcakes set too, along with the beautiful Swirls background stamp.




This one uses one of the cupcakes from the Cupcakes set, and one of my very favourites,
the Latte mug by Leigh Hannan. I added a little hand stitching to the coffee steam.





Be sure to look at the fabulous work done by other design team members too,
they'll all be posting sometime today.

You can see Daniela's here

You can see Julie's here

You can see Laura's here

You can see Penny's here

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

11 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my, you have been sooo busy!!! I LOVE them all, so twinkly and beautiful! That's the first time I have seen the face used and it's lovely!

Julie Koerber said...

Wow! You were busy!! I love them all! Fabulous colors and man, you can see the sparkle -- which means it must be spectacular IRL! Take care!

Laura said...

Love all of your cards Deborah. You really went to town! Thanks for sharing all of the ideas.

Kim said...

Your cards are all just beautiful Deobrah!!

Unknown said...

Your flamingo is a dazzler - your cupcakes make me hungry and warm thoughts is a classic card. Love your colour combinations and layouts - all very stylish.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowzers, these are gorgeous.

krcrafts said...

Oh wow, what sparkle and glitz!! Love them---esp the sparkly flamingo--very pretty!! Thanks for playing :)

Anonymous said...

Deborah all your cards are wonderful as always. I just love the flamingo but all the others are super too.

x Gill x

Jacqueline said...

I had the same thought as Penny -you have been busy! Very pretty cards Deborah.

Heather "Hev" said...

These are absolutely fabulous Deborah :) Wow!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love all the cards, but the cupcake one is my favorite!!!!