Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas tag


This week's Created by Hand challenge is to use the colours red and green, and the fun gals over at Crazy Amigo want to see our tags! I'm really enjoying challenges where I can create things to use for Christmas! I made ten of these for my daughter to use on her gifts this year. I love this stamp, one of the new Christmas releases from Quietfire Design. It's so festive and elegant, and works so well on these Cuttlebug tag shapes.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.
I wish you a creative week!

11 comments:

Char said...

This is cute. Love the shape.

Faye said...

What a gorgeous double entry to the challenges this week! Your red and green are just so perfect for a Christmas gift tag.

Barbara Hagerty said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful tag!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is amazing.
Love them.

vintage wil said...

This is cute!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

awwwwwwwww thats gorgeous deborah

Anne said...

Lovely tag! I like the accents: the ribbon and the big crystal in the middle!

Jacqueline said...

What a pretty tag!

Tami Bayer said...

So elegant, Deborah. I haven't seen this tag shape yet. It's fantastic.

Annes Art said...

beautiful tag!!

Anonymous said...

Great tag, love the shape.