Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thanks!


Today's challenge over at Created by Hand is to create "gratitude with a pocket." Here's mine, done with Spellbinders Nesties Labels 8, a Serendipity star stamp punched with the McGill star punch.

For the"Pick Three" challenge this week, I used these three: "Start your card with a sentiment" ( used one of my favourite Quietfire design stamps. These thank you stams come in a set of four, they're so versatile!), "Use a stencil" (Nesties Labels 8), and "Use any colour you might see in the sky" (I used night-time blue).

Over at Our Creative Corner, we're to incorporate something 3-d into our design, which I did by pop-dotting my gold embossed star.



THANKS for all these great challenges ladies, and thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Yogi said...

That's a beauty. Love the star. And love what's in the pocket. BIG GRIN

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

WOW! Lovely! The stars are fantastic and well...you know I'm a fan of everything you create!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Very simple and elegant!

Denise Clark said...

Terrific! I love this design. That color of blue is fabulous! Great card!

Thank you so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!