Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pay-it-forward blog candy, set # 2


To celebrate my brand-spankin'-new blog, I have a little blog candy to send to somebody. There are two little sets of new acrylic stamps posted here, each containing a Heidi Swapp stamp and two little Michael's stamp sets. This is Set # TWO. To win this set for a friend, you need to do two things: leave a comment here telling me who should get the candy and why (The best answer wins!), and drop in to sign the guestbook at the bottom of this page. The package will come as a little surprise to your recipient, so if you want to keep the name a secret here, that's ok too. If you win, you'll need to provide me with a name and address. The package will include these three acrylic stamps, of set # 2, and a handmade card from YOU, which will actually be made and mailed by ME. You can choose either a hand-stitched or a hand-stamped card. Sound complicated? It's not! Just play! You can also sign on the thread above for Set # 1 if you like.



10 comments:

christie said...

I would like to have someone from the Stamp Shack win the blog because they are Rak deprived. I rather not share the name here.

Vaughnde said...

I would like to send this to my sister. She is going through a rough time right now. Her husband has been diagnosed with both diabetes type 2 and agraphobia plus a possibility of PTSD.

Tami Bayer said...

I'll play in this one, too. It's the same nomination as the first set. Really wonderful way to do blog candy.

Cheryl KVD said...

I would love to send this to a lady that I've never met before. I know her mom from a Yahoo group. This lady has 5 children and is quite poor. She loves to scrapbook and stamp but doesn't have any money to spend on supplies. Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I know an avid cardmaker who suffers from severe, severe depression. Would love to RAK her with these goodies.
BTW, welcome to blogdom. Enjoy what I'm seeing.....

Anonymous said...

My nomination is the same as the first one. I nominate Allison at stampinwhenican.

Laura Evangeline said...

My best friend is the BEST of course! I'm in the military, so I'm away from my family and have been for the past three years. Without someone like her in my life I don't know how I could have beared this lifestyle.

Jan Scholl said...

For this one, how about my SIL gloria? I guess she needs some mail instead of bills. I havent really seen her all summer as our schedules never ring a tune.

Linda SS said...

I will 2nd the nomination for THE STAMPIN' SOLDIER and her best friend. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be so far from your loved ones, especially during a time of war. I'm a regular at her blog and she is a wonderful person who serves our country proudly. She and her friend would have fun stamping with these stamps so I hope she wins:)

Anonymous said...

I'd choose my mother for this one, too. She just turned 86 and she loves to get my hand-stamped cards. When she gets a simple one, she'll say, "I'll bet I could do something like that," yet she hesitates to try. If she had a set of her own, I think she'd do it and enjoy it. This would give her lots of options. A close 2nd would be Allison. What a treasure she is to all of us for doing "the heaving lifting." Thanks for letting us play along.

Rebecca (ceadmile00@msn.com)