Friday, August 1, 2008

Impression Obsession new release stamps!

It's been a while since I've posted. It's been even longer since I created any cards! Summertime gardening and grandparenting ave taken the front seat for me, so it's been delightful to play again in my happy room! I'm LOVING these newly released Impression Obsession stamps!

This card was done with the large Damask Snowflake, which can be found here on the IO website. This stamp is also available in a smaller version. I've used that one to create Christmas hanging ornaments. I'll post those another time. The border was done with Martha Stewart's Lace Doily edge punch.




This card's done with the Winter Wonderland Tree stamp, a Leigh Hannan design. After stamping ang gold embossing, I sewed some seed beads onto a few of the snowflakes. You can find this gorgeous stamp here.


This card was done with the Poinsettia and Holly stamp, found here. I stamped and embossed on cardstock, then stamped and embossed again, twice, on white vellum. I watercoloured the centres with Tombow markers, then cut and pop-dotted them in the centre. I used the Fiskars Holly border punch for the side.



This card was done using two stamps of different sizes, same design, called the Swirl Tree, using Clearsnap Chalk Inks. The large tree can be found here, and the smaller one here. I stamped the side trees with Clearsnap chalk ink, then gold embossed and pop-dotted the centre tree. I embellished the card with a little swirly
hand stitching and beading at the bottom.


Thanks so much for dropping by today.

12 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH DEBORAH, these are just GORGEOUS!!! Oh I can't wait to order some of these stamps, you have definitely enabled me! Beautiful cards!

Penny said...

Wonderful! I love the ornate snowflake with the beautiful pin and your hand stitched swirls to match the swirl tress is so pretty.Really lovely cards all of them!

Anonymous said...

***MERVEILLEUX*
Superbe réalisations
bravo MD

Vintage Papers said...

gorgeous stamps and cards Deborah! I have not forgotten your RAK...plan to get it out in the mail Monday - I am pretty sure I have your addy! thanks for being patient!

scotspanda said...

WOW Deborah these cards are stunning hun. Great stamps, very inspiring

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely and elegant, as always. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Oooh - love these!!! The first one is especially stunning and that snowflake stamp is a must have isn't it! :) I am in awe of your incrdible stiching work! Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments you've left on my blog today - I will e-mail you about the questions you asked! x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, stylish and elegant.

Zuzu's Blog said...

these are very very classy and pretty .. love the ribbon held in place with the ornate hat pin!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I commented on them on the 2 Peas but they are worthy of a second round of applause!

Shirley said...

Okay, I love I/O and just got all of these stamps. I love what you have done with yours. You really inspire me. tFS

Jacqueline said...

These are gorgeous!!