Thursday, December 27, 2007

Odds 'n' ends





These are just some odds 'n' ends I'd done earlier in the month, but forgotten to post. The first four are done with several stamps from Just Johanna, Sakura Glaze pens, Ancient Page inks, Martha Stewart border punch, Top Boss embossing powders, and Tulip® Glam-it-Up™ Iron on Crystals ™ and Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®.







































































This one uses a Snowman stamp available at Scrappers' Haven.















This one uses a stamped image sent to me in a swap, paired with Inque Boutique flourishes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great, love all of them.

Eleanor said...

Great cards!

Debbie said...

All these cards are great, but my fav is the first one. Those chicklets look adorable on that branch. Great work!

Rina said...

Super Cute cards!!
Especially I love #1 & #2...and #3!!!
#I cannot choose one!

You are so creative, Deborah!

BeautifullyHandmade said...

I love the birdy crazy in LOVE!

BeautifullyHandmade said...

I love the birdy crazy in LOVE!