Thursday, February 12, 2009

Art Pieces, Caardvarks and ATC Wednesday Challenges


I created this to fit three challenges. Over at "Art Pieces," the challenge is "Love-Love-Love-Valentine!" At ATC Wednesday challenge the theme this week is "Loved." Over at Caardvarks, their theme is "We *heart* you," and the challenge is to include hearts on your card. The background image is my own photo of a beach here in Nova Scotia (White Point Beach) over which I superimposed this image of little girls kissing (the image is from Nancy Dooren, THANKS Nancy!). The flourish stamp is from Crafty Individuals. I stamped it in black first, then used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig and overstamped just random areas with Versamark and gold embossed. The little vellum gold-embossed flowers are stamps from Rachel Greig's Darkroom Door set called "Full Bloom." Thanks so much for visiting today!

20 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Too adorable! Love the image and the background.

Heidi Van Laar said...

So sweet and beautiful!

scotspanda said...

adorable card my friend, soooo cute!! love it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Femmy said...

this is beautiful!! great image and I LOVE the flowers!!

Jeannette said...

I love it, the image is adorable.

Anne Bente said...

åh...... it is so beautiful

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous! Love the sepia tones with a touch of gold. So beautiful!

Stampin' Meg said...

total sweetness!

Joanna said...

What a sweet innocent love :) Amazing card.


Hugs, Joanna

Mertzi said...

Very beautiful! Lovely image:)

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant ATC and lovely image!!

Kirsten said...

Hi Deborah!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment in by blog. I haven't got a template, but I'll make a template for you. :) I'll send you an email during the weekend. Hope that's OK with you?

I've enjoyed your beautiful work today. You are so talented!! This card is adorable!!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Kirsten

lauren said...

this is really striking and just SOOOOO flippin' cool! ♥love it!♥

Merry said...

So beautiful Deborah.

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous job of combining those images ... lovely card.

Meda said...

I love the velum flowers. Will try them myself. Thank you!
Meda

Anette said...

Adorable atc!! Beautiful picture :)

Beata Ewa said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!

Gro said...

Oh, that's gorgeous!

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Art Pieces!

Gro

Shirley said...

This is one of the loveiest projects I have ever seen!