Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Impression Obsession Designers' Challenge


So our challenge this time 'round was to use robin's egg blue, butter yellow, and spring green. I had no robin's egg blue in my stash, so my palette is a little more subdued. The scenic stamp is called "A Day at the Beach," and the sentiment is one of IO's hundreds of new releases this spring. I hope you'll have time to stop by the other Impression Obsession designers' blogs for inspiration. You'll find them all listed on my blog sidebar. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

7 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Gorgeous!!! So elegant!

Anne said...

Hi, Deborah! That sentiment goes so well with the little beach scene! Great card! :-)

tina werner said...

very nice... love the sandwashed look and that tiny seashell embelly, it's perfect!

Laura said...

Love what you did with this stamp. The highlighting of elements looks great!

Shirley said...

I love your card. It has a really nostalgic feel to it. Great colors too!

Daniela Dobson said...

I want to be sitting in that chair!!! Love it!

krcrafts said...

Very pretty! Love the beach scene :)