Saturday, May 24, 2008

4 by 4 Friday...on Saturday!


The 4 by 4 Friday theme this week is...make something in your favourite colours. Well, my favourite colours change almost daily I think, depending on my mood. So here's my 4 by 4 offering for today, based on colours I've been playing with all week. The flourish stamp is Stampendous, the sentiment is from Quietfire Design.

I'm adding a couple of other cards to this post too, along the same colour scheme,
although they're not 4 by 4's. Stamps on those are Impression Obsession. Thanks for visiting.




6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow they are so romantic. Wonderful cards. Gorgeous work.

vintage wil said...

very lovely card !!!

Jacqueline said...

Of course I LOVE these cards - they have all the pretty ingrediants!

Faye said...

So very beautiful, Deborah. I see that I am going to have to visit Quietfire stamps website. The scripts are gorgeous.

Penny said...

I do love your feminine cards - they are really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

***Bravooooooooooooo
superbe MD