Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Mother loved Purple

My four year old grandson picked WEBBY from the names in the draw for this little piece .
Webby, please e-mail me with your friend's full name and postal address so I can send it to her,
and let me know what you would like me to write in "your" card to her, which is posted here.
Also, please send me YOUR full name and postal address so I can send along the
beautiful calligraphied rubber stamp (from Quietfire Design) which I used
in the piece your friend will receive. Thank you for liking it!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Stunning....esp. love the two hearts...so elegant.

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's me!!!! I am so surprised and excited. Your work is so beautiful my friend will be amazed. Thank you so much. Jane

Kim said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all the texture on this one!