Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitra!


Today is Mitra's birthday! You'd know her as the creative genius behind Impression Obsession rubber stamps.
I know her as a talented stamper, my design team boss, and an enterpreneur extraordinaire. In honour of her birthday, Impression Obsession design team decided to do a birthday challenge this month.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mitra! Hope your day is as special as YOU are!

Here's the card I made for Mitra...with Impression Obsession stamps, of course.
The beautiful heart, designed by one of Mitra's tremendously talented stamp artists
(Leigh Hannan) was stamped and embossed on red velvet paper.
The sentiment was stamped and gold embossed.

Please join us in wishing Mitra a very happy birthday!

Also, don't forget to check these wonderful Impression Obsession
designers' blogs to see their fabulous birthday cards to Mitra!


Daniela

Julie

Kelli

Laura

Penny

There are lots and lots of FABULOUS new images over at "Mitra's place."
If you get a chance, go check out the new images at IO - they were just added yesterday.
Here are the brand new clear stamps and here's all the new rubber!

8 comments:

Penny said...

It's so stunning embossed on the velvet - very beautiful and elegant indeed! I am sure Mitra will just LOVE it!

Daniela Dobson said...

I was going to say that paper looks like velvet...beautiful card !!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I am a huge fan of velvet and this is my favourite colour - it's a very classy card and a great stamp! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mitra!

Deloris

Lisa Renéa said...

Beautiful card! Hope Mitra has a super birthday!!

roree said...

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about the tag swap. I will definitely be on the lookout for those upcoming issues!

Beautiful card!

Thanks!
Roree

Anonymous said...

Nice to visit in your site and Happy Birthday Mitra .

Susan said...

Beautiful card. The red velvet just makes this so elegant. Love the layering.