Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Paper play...two days in a row!


I LOVE "snow days..." guilt free paper play time in my happy room!

This card will be in today's post to an old friend who's recovering from surgery and coping with a catastrophic illness. It meets the following challenges:

City Crafter (handmade flowers...I hand beaded mine)
Crazy Amigo (good intentions)
Papertake Weekly (ribbons and/or pearls)
Spoonful of Sugar (blue and green...my seed beads)

I used Tulip® Glam it Up™ Iron On Crystals™ on these cards too, glued on with Aleene's® Paper Glaze™, both by iLovetoCreate™.


This next card is for these challenges:

Created by Hand (use a stencil)
Crafty Creations (new beginnings)
Start Here (use a stencil)
Crafty Pad (something new)
...and I used matching colours for the current Moxie Fab World challenge; this was the Tuesday Trigger (I'm so pretty)

I used this Quietfire Design rubber stamp with this Spellbinders Nestability stencil (lacy squares) and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I'll stop by your place too, if I have a link. I wish you a creative and happy day!

18 comments:

Robyn said...

the gift card is stunning- to say the least
thanks for sharing and love and light and cheer to your friend

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I love those two cards,especially the beaded one. It is so pretty, with so much work in it.

peggy gatto said...

extraordinary beaded card!!!

Gail Moore said...

Wow - beautiful cards.

Gail Moore said...

Wow - beautiful cards.

Nancy said...

Both of your cards are just stunning! The beaded card is simply amazing!

Quietfire said...

Beautiful Deborah! All of it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning
have a lovely day
hugs June

Ros said...

This is breathtaking ... so very pretty ... your friend will be so cheered to receive this jewel ... thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB

cardsister said...

Your friend is very lucky to have you in her life! The card is so beautiful-so happy you shared it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, that beaded flower is unique and beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

maxine said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Liz Martin said...

Your bead work is absolutely stunning. The Ohhs and Ahhhs never stop!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these are beautiful.. I love that bead work.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Merry said...

Deborah all the beading on your first card is just stunning and very inspiring. I must give this a try sometime. Love the simple layout of your second card and the colours used. Thanks for joining in the Start Here challenge at Stamping Vacation

Yogi said...

beautiful cards. Love all the bead work. and the one created for CBH is a gorgeous color scheme.

cnelson said...

Wowzers! That bead work is phenomenal! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!